That would be my dad, shoveling the front porch and sidewalk! Notice that he's already shoveled the sidewalk, but by the time he made it to the porch, the sidewalk was covered in snow again!
The schools were off yesterday, and tomorrow, so no work for me! I've been knitting a bit with all this free time! I worked on my Mrs. Darcy cardigan that's been hibernating for awhile.. I also worked on my Bella Baseball scarf that has also been hibernating for a month or so. I've only got a few more pieces to make, so I should really get a move on with it!
I'd like to be able to wear it before winter's over! (Even though I'm dying for some warm weather.. Only 3 more months 'til the Bahamas!!)
I mailed out my Valentine's Square today! It's probably going to take awhile, as it's going all the way to Scotland! Can't post a picture 'til she gets it, since I want it to be a surprise!
No comments:
Post a Comment